|课程名称||Migrating to AWS|
|授课方式||This course will be delivered through a mix of:
● Instructor-led Training (ILT)
|● Hands-on Labs|
|课程目标||This course teaches you how to:
● Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
● Assess cloud migration readiness.
● Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
● Plan and design your application migration strategy.
● Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
● Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
|目标人群||This course is intended for:
● Solutions Architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
● IT Project Managers who are involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
● Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
|先决条件||We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
● For IT project managers – courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
● For IT professionals – courses taken: Architecting on AWS
● Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
● Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
● Migrating to AWS – An Overview
● Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
● Migration Planning and Design
● Migration, Integration, and Validation
● Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud